Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Updates

I have waited a while to post this but Trevor is going to be a big brother.  Dominic and I are expecting a baby in September.  We know Trevor would have made an amazing big brother.

I know there are people out there who will try and ruin this for us with negative and hateful comments. However, this baby is not being brought into this world to replace Trevor.  NO ONE can replace Trevor.  He is and always will be our son.  We have been through so much and we are thrilled to start this new chapter in our lives.  I have decided to document this pregnancy on a blog as well.

On a different note other things happening:

April is Child Abuse Awareness Month - sport your blue all month long.  I will be wearing my blue awareness ribbon all month.



April 28th is our local March of Dimes Walk.  Since Trevor was born 7 weeks early, we decided to start a March of Dimes Team in his memory.  We are Trevor's Angels.  We have been able to raise close to $2,000 so far.  If you are interested in donating or want to join our team click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment