Sunday, November 10, 2013

Trevor's Toy Drive 2013



Things have been rather busy lately.  I gave birth to Trevor's little brother on September 5th.  His name is Emmett James Ulrich and he is absolutely perfect.




This year we are still planning on donating toys in memory of Trevor.  This is something I have done for the past 3 years and I am excited to continue the tradition.  If you live in our area, you can donate unwrapped toys by December 8th.  I plan on dropping toys off the the state police barracks on December 9th.  This year I am adding a donation button (see below).   If you wish to make a monetary donation, you can click the button and make a donation using paypal.  Any money will go directly to toys.  


I can't thank you enough for your toy donations year after year.  Trevor's Toy Drive has donated hundreds of toys to local children.  I know Trevor would be proud of how many children we have helped.

With Love and Appreciation,
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment