Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hope


Hope...the word Hope actually came up in a conversation I had with Dominic last week. To make a long story short, if/when we have more children a boy we would name Chance (for having a 2nd chance at being parents) and a girl....well we had a "sign"...and we like Hope.

When I think of Hope I think of what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. This is such a dark and uncertain time in my life. It is hope that I have to hold on to. It is hope that gets me through each day.

~ I hope Trevor's story will one day help others. That his story could possibly save another.

~ I hope for justice.

~ I hope for the truth to come out.

~ I hope for people to believe - as hard and heart wrenching as it is, believe in what the doctors and detectives say.

~ I hope that Trevor is never forgotten, that his life will continue to inspire others and bring people together.

~ I hope that people realize the importance of life - how very precious and short it is and not to sweat the small stuff.

~ I hope that the justice system doesn't fail Trevor. There have been so many who have failed Trevor. (Ms. Dobson, The ER on Monday, The parents who failed to report, people who spread nasty rumors) I hope the jury and judge see the truth and don't let Trevor down.

~ I hope that when you read this, you hug your children tight and be thankful for the time you have with them. I know there are hard times, and times they drive you crazy, but children are from heaven. They are our most innocent and precious beings. Having buried my only child, there isn't anything I wouldn't give to have one more hug from him, to kiss him and tell him how much I love him.

Thank you for reading my blog and helping me tell Trevor's story. Your help gives me hope!

2 comments: